Saturday, February 5, 2011

netflix

When I'm at school I don't watch very much television, but when I come home the couch is just so comfy and the options are just so abundant! My family is talking about replacing our cable subscription with Netflix, so we have a free one-month trial. Tonight while my mom and sister were out I got to take the new system for a spin. So impressed! I got to watch Babies (a documentary about the first year of life of four babies on different continents), another documentary about the effects of the Chinese one-child policy and a family's journey in adopting two little girls, and an Israeli movie that I had previously seen in my Hebrew class. Maybe a little excessive, but it's not often such cool stuff is available right in my living room without me even leaving the house!

1 comment:

  1. Three out of four deal with babies, M! What's on your mind?? ;-]

    -Will of the Zambezian open-bed-truck-excursion.

    ReplyDelete